WELCOME TO TELEMARKSGALLERIET AND LYSBUEN
- LISTED AS A UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE.
- REVOLUTIONARY INDUSTRIAL INVENTIONS.
- THE STORY OF NORSK HYDRO AND MINERAL FERTILIZER.
- ART MUSEUM WITH A VARIETY OF NORWEGIAN ARTIST.
- ART GALLERY.
- NICE CAFÉ AND MUSEUMSHOP.
- BEAUTIFUL OLD LISTED INDUSTRIAL PARK.
The Industrial Museum tells the story of the all-time most important Norwegian invention; the electrical arc oven and the production of mineral fertilizer.The mineral fertilizer was crucial to change a difficult food situation world wide, and transformed Norway from one of Europe’s poorest countries into a modern welfare society.
The Art Museum exhibits art from Norwegian artist. Art Collections contain images from the golden age inTelemark. With artists like Christian Skredsvig and Theodor Kittelsen.
Telemarkgallery displays exhibitions of national and international contemporary art.